Euro Contracting Group, located at Mr. D.U. Stikkerstraat 10 6842 CW Arnhem, is responsible for the processing of personal information as shown in this privacy declaration.
Euro Contracting Group
Mr. D.U. Stikkerstraat 10
6842 CW Arnhem
Tel. + 31(0)6 54 68 20 40
R Aarnoudse is the data protection officer for MF Medical Services,
He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data we process
Euro Contracting Group processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided us with your personal data. Below, you will find a summary of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address Other data you provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence or in telephone –
Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not seek to collect data regarding website visitors under the age of 16 years. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. Nevertheless, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16 years. We therefore recommend that parents become involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of data regarding children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data regarding a minor without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com, and we shall delete this data.
The objective and principle forming the basis of our processing of personal data
Euro Contracting Group processes your personal data with the following objectives:
- To process your application
- To handle your order or request
- To settle your payment
- If necessary, to be able to call or email you in order to render our service.
- To inform you regarding changes in our products and services
- Euro Contracting Group also processes personal data where we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we require for our tax returns
Euro Contracting Group does not make any decisions regarding matter that could have (significant) consequences for persons on the basis of automated decision-making. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems without human intervention (for example, an employee of Euro Contracting Group).
How long we keep personal data
Euro Contracting Group keeps your personal data no longer than is strictly necessary to attain the objectives for which your personal data has been collected. We maintain the following storage periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- requests for information or offers 1 year
- clients 2 years following termination of the relationship
- Applicants 1 year following application
- Employees: 2 years following termination of the employment relationship
Sharing personal data with third parties
Euro Contracting Group does not sell your data to third parties and only provides your personal data in cases in which this is required in order to execute our agreement with you or in order to comply with our legal obligations. We conclude a processors’ agreement with companies that process your data in order to ensure that your data is handled with the same level of security and confidentiality. Euro Contracting Group remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies or comparable technologies we use
Euro Contracting Group only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not violate your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that gets stored in your computer, tablet or smartphone the first time you visit our website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and for your convenience. They ensure that the website works properly and retain, for example, your preferred settings. We can also use these to optimise our website. You can opt-out of these cookies by configuring your internet browser so that it no longer stores any cookies. In addition, you can also use your browser settings to delete all of the information previously stored .
Inspecting, modifying or deleting data
You are entitled to inspect, correct or delete your personal data. Furthermore, you are entitled to revoke any consent you have given with regard to the processing of your data, or to object to the processing of your personal data by Euro Contracting Group, and you are entitled to data portability. This means that you can submit a request for our company to send a computer file containing the personal data belonging to you and which we have in our possession to you or to another organisation designated by you. You can send a request to inspect, correct or delete your personal data, or a request for data portability or request to revoke your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to ensure that the inspection request has actually been submitted by you, we ask that you send us a copy of your identity card together with your request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We shall respond to your request as quickly as possible, within four weeks at the most. Euro Contracting Group also wishes to remind you that you are entitled to submit a complaint to the national regulatory body, the Data Protection Authority. You can do this by following this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Euro Contracting Group takes the protection of your data seriously and undertakes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted publication and unlawful modification. If you feel that your data is not well protected, or if you have detected signs of misuse, please contact our customer service department or send us a message at email@example.com. Euro Contracting Group has undertaken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We transmit your data via a secure internet connection. You can tell this by looking at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar. – DKIM, SPF and DMARC are the three internet standards we use to prevent you from receiving emails in our name containing viruses or spam, or which are intended to capture personal (login) data.
– DNSSEC is an additional security measure (to supplement DNS) for conversion of a domain name (www.eurocontracting.group) into the IP address (server name) linked herewith; it is equipped with a digital signature. You can have the signature verified automatically. This way, we prevent you from being redirected to an phony IP address.